It is the season for graduation parties – colleges and high schools. We all love to celebrate, especially after the year of Covid, for a joyous occasion. Graduating is a big accomplishment and many parties will be thrown to congratulate the students.
In order to have a successful party keep these things in mind:
- Do not serve alcohol to minors.
- Encourage each car to have a designate driver.
- Take away keys from party goers who have had too much to drink.
- Have a lot of water (flavored water is much more enticing, so make a few pitchers and keep them on all tables) available for people to stay hydrated and not drink more alcohol.
- Good food is essential. If the guests are busy eating they may be too full to drink a lot!
- Remember that you have neighbors, respect them. Keep the noise to a respectable level and don’t let the party rage all night.
- Alert your neighbors that you will be having a party and let them know you will clean up any trash that may get in their yard.
- There are many outdoor games that all ages will enjoy, have lots of activities to entertain guests.
Graduation parties are fun, just make them safe too! You are liable for the people drinking at your party, so make sure everyone is ok to drive before they leave. It is important to also have a personal umbrella policy! Our motto: “You don’t have to be a millionaire to be sued for a million dollars!” Protect yourself and your assets, call us about adding an umbrella policy to your account www.mancuso-nowak.com.