Summer 2020 has been an interesting one, different from summers past. But one thing that has not changed has been our love of a good road trip! Going to different states has been a bit tricky with Covid-19, but why not road trip in Massachusetts? Our state has some great spots to check out before summer ends: Gloucester, Provincetown, or Lenox. All of these towns have lots of socially distanced activities for the whole family. Since safety has been the summer’s main focus we will add a couple of our own safety tips while hitting the open road.
- Avoid drowsy driving using a few simple tips: https://www.mancuso-nowak.com/2016/03/06/driving-while-drowsy-think-again-2/
- Drunk Driving is an epidemic, don’t be a statistic http://www.nhtsa.gov/drivesober/index.html
- National Stop on Red week is in August, so make sure you are not running any red lights! http://ncsrsafety.org/stop-on-red/
- Don’t be a distracted driver. Navigating a new location may mean you are watching your gps on your dashboard or on your phone, taking your eyes away from the road. Have your passenger be the co-pilot and let you know where to go.
- Bring a mask and hand sanitizer for everyone, slow the spread!
Make your last summer road trip a memorable and safe one! Happy last month of summer vacation!