Finally Summer! Over the past few years with Covid many have opted for stay-cations and buying a boat instead of flying to a destination. With the increase in the number of boaters, there is even more reason for boat insurance. We are surprised to find out so many people have boats but no insurance. Just like cars, boats can get in accidents. There can be property damage or even liability issues arising out of a boat accident.
What does boat insurance cover?
- Property damage to your vessel (excluding poor maintenance)
- Liability lawsuits arising out of use or ownership of your boat
- Medical payments incurred as a result of the boat (other than family members)
What is the boat insurance premium based on?
- The deductible you choose
- The amount of liability coverage you have
- The size, age and condition of your boat
- Your boating accident history as the owner
We offer a few different companies for boat insurance; including, Travelers, Foremost and Navis. We will place your boat with a company that has the best coverage and lowest price. Give us a call for more information! www.mancuso-nowak.com